Download the 2021 application form and instructions:
- 2021 Literacy Awards Application (Microsoft Word document, 171 KB)
- 2021 Literacy Awards Application Instructions (Microsoft Word document, 158 KB)
- 2021 Literacy Awards Call for Applications (PDF, 236 KB)
Please note that the application form is supported in Microsoft Word 2007 and later. The application can be opened in other programs but may lose dropdown functionality. If the dropdowns do not appear, please read the instructions carefully to complete the application correctly. Please contact us at [email protected] prior to the submission deadline with any questions.
Email two letters of reference and the completed application form, including the five selection criteria statements and your essay, to [email protected] by midnight, March 5, 2021, EDT.
- Recording of the 2021 Library of Congress Literacy Awards Application Webinar
This webinar provides an overview of the awards application process and addresses questions that applicants might have about completing the application.
- Promotional Segment with 2019 Literacy Award winners and Best Practice honorees
- How to Apply
- About the Selection Criteria
- Frequently Asked Questions